Gullies For Life
Jake and Amir are two best friends that work together, live together, and play together. We're not really best friends, so don't type that. Yes we are. No we aren't, and we also don't live together. Whatever. Not whatever. Dinner tonight? Nope.
New To Jake And Amir?
Our 30 Minute Special
Got a Favorite?
Like Us On Facebook
1) We’re going to be hosting CollegeHumor Live at the University of Maryland on Tuesday, April 3rd. It’s free! More information here.
As always we’ll be hanging out after the show to meet you guys, take pictures and sign stuff- we hope to see you there!
We had so much fun performing in Canada last year that we just had to come back. Thanks to the Hillel of Greater Toronto, we will be performing at Isabel Bader Theater on Monday, March 26th. Even better, there are still some tickets available!
So if you’re around, come on out, see the show, meet us, take a picture, upload it to Facebook, tag us. Relax. TAG US!
We’re hosting CollegeHumor Live this Sunday, 7pm, at Stanford University — our first show in California! The show is for Stanford students only but we were told that 100 tickets will be available at the theatre to anybody who wants them (first come, first served) so if you’re near the Bay Area and wanna come, get there early! More info about the show here.
Peace in the Middle East. Don’t.
For years we’ve been trying to do a show in Canada, but nothing worked out. Until now!
Hillel invited us up to Toronto to host their comedy night. Barring a terrible, gruesome plane crash we’ll be there on Thursday, January 27th at Isabel Bader Theatre. For more details check out the facebook event for the page here.
Hey, you gotta stop joking about plane crashes man. No promises. Promises. Fine.
Three live shows coming up over the next few weeks!
1) CollegeHumor Live at UVA (Charlottesville, VA) - Saturday, April 10th at 8pm in the Chemistry Auditorium. More info here!
2) CollegeHumor Live at RPI (Troy, NY) - Tuesday, April 13th at 9pm at the Alumni Sports & Rec Center. (This show might be for students only…)
3) CollegeHumor Live at UCB Theatre (New York, NY) - Thursday, April 22 at 9:30pm. (Make a reservation here!)
Come on out and say hi after the show. First person to high five Jake wins a car or something. Don’t promise prizes you can’t provide. That’s why I said “or something!”
1) We’re performing at CollegeHumor Live this Thursday at 9:30pm at UCB Theatre in NYC. Tickets are sold out, but if you arrive early enough, the standby line usually gets in.
2) We’re also hosting a CollegeHumor Live Tour show at Ramapo College in New Jersey. That show is at the Sharp Theatre at 8pm. Tickets are $10 for students and $15 for non-students.
As always we’ll be hanging out to meet, greet, and beat fans after the show! Don’t say beat. Right.
Oh, also, we have a live show page now, so you can always check out our upcoming shows over there!
We have THREE live shows coming up in January — you should come!
1) Jan. 5th (Tuesday/Tomorrow!) — Punch-Up Your Life : Co-hosted by Pete Holmes and Kumail Nanjiani, also featuring Jeff and Streeter! 8:30pm, all ages, free!
2) Jan. 28th — CollegeHumor Live: Co-hosted by Jeff and Sarah, also featuring Josh Ruben and Patrick Cassels! Sold out as of now, but stand-by line usually gets in…
3) Jan. 29th — CollegeHumor Live Tour: Ramapo College in Mahwah, NJ! No details as of yet… but should be fun!
Please note that all shows have laughter guaranteed or your money back. Especially the free ones.
Want us to perform at your school/show?
Make it happen! http://www.collegehumor.com/collegehumor-live-tour